The Moka Pot contains the lower chamber, a filter basket and the upper chamber where the espresso comes.
It takes about 3-5 minutes to brew (depending upon the heat given to the lower chamber)
The grind size of a moka pot is as fine as an espresso and the recommended blend is Morning Dew Arabica. Note: It holds usually 20-22 grams of coffee
10 in stock
How to Brew:-
1. Fill the Lower chamber with hot water.
2. Fill the filter basket with fine ground coffee powder and gently flatten it with a finger, ensuring that you do not press very hard.
3. Place the filter basket over the lower chamber
4. Attach the upper chamber to the lower one and place the entire moka pot over a hot flame.
5. Ensure, the flame does not go over the side walls of moka pot and also away from the handle.
6. Espresso will collect in the upper chamber.
7. Remove the moka pot from the flame on hearing a gurgling sound.