The Moka Pot contains the lower chamber, a filter basket and the upper chamber where the espresso comes.
It takes about 3-5 minutes to brew (depending upon the heat given to the lower chamber)
The grind size of a moka pot is as fine as an espresso and the recommended blend is Morning Dew Arabica. Note: It holds usually 20-22 grams of coffee
2 in stock
How to Brew:-
1. Fill the Lower chamber with hot water.
2. Fill the filter basket with fine ground coffee powder and gently flatten it with a finger, ensuring that you do not press very hard.
3. Place the filter basket over the lower chamber
4. Attach the upper chamber to the lower one and place the entire moka pot over a hot flame.
5. Ensure, the flame does not go over the side walls of moka pot and also away from the handle.
6. Espresso will collect in the upper chamber.
7. Remove the moka pot from the flame on hearing a gurgling sound.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.