Saeco Perfetta 2Gr Coffee Machine
Designed for foodservice professionals, the Perfetta Tall Cup is ideal to prepare “take-away” espresso beverages as the filter holders can accommodate cups up to 13 cm tall.
A Heavy Duty coffee machine with a 13Litre Copper Boiler Capacity ideally suitable for a perday capacity of 250-300 cups. A stainless steel robust body for it heavy duty features worth your while to make the perfect espresso
Saeco Perfetta is your coffee Machine for your complete coffee solution.
Usage Type: Machines, Specialty Cafes
Pack Size: 5500g
Machines, Specialty Cafes
We recommend this machine for Home & Office use case because of its superior aesthetic presence, ability to offer a variety of beverages at a medium pace.
13Litre Boiler Capacity
A boiler capacity of 13Litres which allows the coffee machine to have a capapcity of 250-300cups per day. Copper boiler with independent thermo-siphon heat exchangers for each brewing unit.
Internal Water Pump
Electronic control of the boiler water level
Modern Operating Concept
Hydralic System on the Steam and Water Rotators
Stainless Steel Body
Rustproof galvanised steel chassis; stainless steel working surfaces
What comes in the box?
The Coffee Co provides out of the box products that come directly from the brand. All the inclusions from the manufacturing unit are maintained and transported under supervised conditions to ensure no tampering or damage to the product.
- Saeco Perfetta 2GR Coffee Machine
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
- 1 Double Spout Porta Filter
- 1 Signle Spout Portafilter
- 3 Baskets for Portafilters
In 1985, it was the first company in the world to develop the “bean-to-cup”, a completely automatic and innovative Italian espresso brewing system, from the coffee bean to the cup.Since then, Saeco has been developing coffee machines that can satisfy the tastes of people with different lifestyles, in and out of the home, in the consumer and professional channels.In 2017 the Saeco Professional Division becomes part of the N&W Global Vending Group, the world vending leader, which at the end of the same year rebrands as EVOCA Group
Dimensions & Weight
- Colours Avialable: Black / White
- 4 programmable direct selection buttons for each group
- Mono-block 2kg brass brewing unit with infusion extraction
- 1 Water and 2 steam wands
- Ergonomic anti-slip filter handles
- Rustproof galvanised steel chassis; stainless steel working surfaces
- Copper boiler with independent thermo-siphon heat exchangers for each brewing unit
- Internal motor pump; electronically controlled water level
|Dimensions||73 × 47 × 52 cm|
Gaggia Classic Color Vibes – WhitePack Size: 7g
Gaggia Magenta PrestigePack Size: 2300g₹94,824