How to brew:
1. Open a filter paper and place over the ceramic cone dripper.
2. Then place the cone dripper over a carafe or a cup.
3. Moisten the filter paper with hot water and then dispose of the hot water from the carafe below. This removes the paper taste form filter paper.
4. Place the carafe along with the dripper over a weighing scale.
5. Use te above proportions but ensure the cone is filled atleast 50% to ensure correct brewing time.
6. Pour water gently over the ground coffee. Ensure, all the coffee powder is moistened.
7. Allow the coffee to “bloom” for upto 30 secind. This causes the CO2 to escape the coffee, which you can see in th form of bubbles if the coffee is freshly ground.
8. Pour the remaining water as per desired proportion suggestd for the blend.
9. At the end of the pour, you may or may not choose to stir the coffee a little to ensure flat bed of coffee powder.
Enjoy your coffee!
Out of stock
The quintessential must-have for any coffee lover.
This kit comes with a white dripper, a server, a spoon and a pack of 100 white filter papers.
Brew a single cup of coffee in a matter of minutes and enjoy it whenever you feel like.
Best suited for home use. Can brew coffee for 1-4 cups at a single use. Makes good black coffee
Brewing time: 3 Minutes
Blend recommended: Morning Dew Medium Roast Premium Coffee, Monsooned Malabar Medium Roast Gourmet Coffee.
Roasts recommended: Preferably light to light medium roast. Water temperature between 90-90 degrees celsius, less than boil. Proportions for the coffee 15g for 200g of water.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.